These healthy drinks can deliver the body of your dreams. Filling and satisfying these blended drinks can provide an easy way to load up on tons of important nutrients.
These healthy smoothies recipes contain a wide range of ingredients like strawberries, honey, pineapple, turmeric, granola, Greek yogurt, Chia seeds and etc.
The best part, it takes only seconds to make those perfectly healthy, delicious smoothies and doesn’t cost too much. You can find very cheap and good blenders at Amazon.
How to make a smoothie
Making a smoothie it’s very easy and fast, you just need to follow those 3 easy steps:
1. Combine the frozen and dry ingredients.
2. Fill the blender with liquid ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add toppings and drink it up while cold.
If you feel good about the steps to make a smoothie, now read ahead for the 5 healthy smoothies for weight loss.
1. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons sliced raw nuts
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup granola (choose unsweetened one)
- 1 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
2. Pineapple Kale Green Smoothie
- 2 cups raw kale leaves, stems removed
- 3/4 cup almond
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup raw pineapple pieces
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 to 3 tsp honey, to taste
3. Turmeric and Ginger Tropical Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ fresh or frozen banana
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- ½ tsp. each ground turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- 1 tsp honey (unless your fruit is really ripe and naturally sweet)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- dash of sea salt or pepper
- a few ice cubes, if you find it is too thick
4. Blueberry Avocado Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1½ cups mango
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- 1½ – 2 cups coconut water
5. Dark Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- (optional: 1 Tbsp. honey, if needed to sweeten)
There you have it! Enjoy those 5 wonderfully healthy smoothie recipes for weight loss.